Τετάρτη 22 Αυγούστου 2012

Tried to "customize" this blog. I think i failed somehow. I am not sure if the woman's face in the title is Madonna's or Marylin Monroe's. I think is Marylin Monroe's face. I sweat a lot. I rubbed my liver while i was in bed thinking about my future. I just realized that i was changing the letters in this blog making them bigger Arials. I woke up thinking i was extremely retarded. I gave money to some people and that people signed some papers that i don't know what they are, i was just told to give them the money and make them sign the papers. There are some beautiful girls at the bar but i don't want to go there and talk to them. The bartenders will make me feel sorry for talking to them. I want to say to everybody "i am retarded probably".

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου