Κυριακή 5 Αυγούστου 2012

I've been wondering why my head feels like a cucumber most of the time. I don't know. There are very few things i honestly know. I just watched a Tame Impala live video and Russian people look at me very intensely with sad eyes. I am at my job and some French people try to fool me and go swim in the pool. Somebody said something that sounded like "Je ne vaxiken". I don't know what is that. I can go on leaving with a cucumber head but i don't thing it will be the right thing to do. I think my body smells like a kitchen tonight. Some Russian people are waiting in the lobby. The word "lobby" reminds me of hobbits. I just told the people to come out of the pool and i feel alienated and sad cause doing my job is a bad thing and doing my job means i cockblock everybody who wants to have sex in the pool in the night. I eat cucumbers at my job, secretly from my fellow workers, because i believe that if i eat cucumbers all the time my head will stop resembling a cucumber. The ceiling fan sounds like a couple having sex in a broken bed. This sound is funny. I am having thoughts of leaving my job and grow a beard. Growing a beard is very serious. It is not easy. I admire people with beards, especially long and "stringy" beards. A car came by. It is the security guy. He is a nice guy and he always have a toothpick in his mouth and we mostly communicate with groans. Two nights before i just realized that the security guy is Italian. The coffee i am drinking tastes like shampoo.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου