Talking is useless. Except talking for basic stuff, food, shelter, super market etc. talking is useless. I think being with others is the most difficult thing a man has to do in his life. I don't mind jumping off a bridge or eating a pile of shit by myself but doing the previous things with other people is so fucking absurd. I want to be a wise old Indian motherfucker with feathers on my head and talk about great shit and talk about the power of nature or the power of love or whatever but unfortunately i am just a man living in a stupid city like so many others. Movies are stupid. Music is stupid. I think almost everything is stupid. I don't hate life. I am just trying to understand it and until now i find it kind of stupid and with no meaning. I don't feel sad about it. Being sad is stupid too.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου