I am listening to Silver Jews after 5 years or something. I remember i wanted to be a drummer at first and then later i wanted to be a guitarist and then a vocalist. Now i just write stuff, not music, just words. I think playing music can be very tiring at times. You have to keep the time and all that. Writing is very different, more casual or something. I should not talk about these things. My friends will think that i am a weirdo. I think tonight is the night for short posts. I don't know. This is my favorite phrase. "i don't know". Some girls laugh outside but i don't want to go there because i am still high from the weed and i feel depressed and i will say the wrong thing for sure. I want to watch a Woody Allen movie and be at my house on my bed. I feel castrated.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου